- 60 RUB/kg. - from 35 kg.
Soy flour the fat-free deodorized "Soyanta-200" is produced from the perfect seeds which are grown up in the Amur region and Primorsky Krai. A high-quality set of soy is not subject to genetic modification. Use of modern technologies, and also careful control at all stages of production allow to guarantee high quality of a product.
- increase in an exit of a ready-made product;
- decrease in prime cost of a ready-made product;
- stabilization of an emulsion and improvement of texture of a product;
- enrichment of a product protein and reduction of content of cholesterol.
Scope. Soy proteins have a wide range of functional properties. Therefore the fat-free Soyanta-200 soy flour can be used by production of the following products:
- Meat-processing industry. Soy flour has potential to form steady water fatty emulsions and is used by production of different types of sausages (boiled, half-smoked and so forth), sausages and sausages, forcemeat and other chopped semi-finished products, pastes (hepatic, meat, chicken and so forth) as a functional component instead of expensive soy concentrates and even more expensive isolates. At use of flour in quantity from 2% obtaining the same functional effect (binding of water and fat, emulsification, improvement of a consistence of meat products) as is possible, for example, when using 1,6-1,8% of a soy concentrate or 1,4-1,6% of soy isolate. Sharing of Soyanta-200 soy flour with other soy additives and other emulsifiers does not demand change of technological process. Apply as functional additive in number of 2-3% in relation to the mass of forcemeat. Optimum stabilization of meat products is reached at the following ratio: protein: fat: water = 1: 3: 3.
- Confectionery, baking, oil and fat industry. Thanks to the high biological value, the emulsifying and water-absorbing properties soy flour finds broad application in the baking, confectionery and oil and fat industry. Use as nutritional supplement in flour confectionery in quantity up to 5% or partial replacement of wheat flour. By production of cookies bring up to 2% in relation to wheat flour, improving organoleptic indicators of a product and increasing its freshness.
- Macaroni industry. Use by production of usual and special grades of pasta. For usual types add up to 5% in relation to wheat flour, for the special types (enriched with protein or dietary) bring 12 - 30% of the fat-free soy flour.
|Indicators:||Characteristic and norm:|
|Smell and taste:||peculiar to the soy deodorized flour without strangers zapakhovneytralny, peculiar to the soy deodorized flour without specific bean smack, bitterness and other foreign smacks|
|Color:||from light yellow to yellow|
|Mass fraction of moisture and volatiles, %:||no more than 10|
|Mass fraction of crude fat in terms of a.s.v., %:||no more than 2|
|Mass fraction of a crude protein in terms of a.s.v., %:||not less than 52|
|Mass fraction of crude cellulose in terms of a.s.v., %:||no more than 5|
|Metallomagnetic impurity, mg of 1 kg of particles in size no more than 0,3 mm and weighing no more than 0,4 mg:||no more than 2|
|Contamination and impurity wreckers of grain stocks:||it is not allowed|
|Other foreign impurity:||it is not allowed|
|Fineness of a grinding, % pass through a sieve from polyamide fabric No. 76:||not less than 90|
|Nutrition value on 100 g of a product:||proteins - 52,0 g, fats - 2,0 g, carbohydrates of 21,0 g|
|Power value on 100 g of a product:||310 kcal|
Safety indicators: On microbiological indicators, the maintenance of toxic elements, mycotoxins, pesticides correspond to the admissible levels established the SanPiN 22.214.171.1248-01 (enc. 1, Indus. 1.9.1, 126.96.36.199).
Producer and country of origin: JSC Irkutsky maslozhirkombinat, Russia. 9293-022-00336467-07
Packing: Polypropylene bags, net weight of 35 kg.
|Storage:||in the dry cool room, far from the substances possessing a strong smell at humidity of air no more than 60% in packing of firm manufacturer.|
|Expiration date:||12 months of year from the moment of production.|